We supply bikes and gear for this course
The cornering clinic is a fast and effective masterclass for those who want to dominate their motorcycle with a profound understanding of how their body and motorcycle work together.
Practice the following elements on our bikes in our well lit training facility.
The 4 Elements of Cornering
- SPEED CONTROL :
- Smooth control of your speed is critical for cornering stability.
- When and how you use the brakes and throttle will determine how smooth and tight the bike feels when tipping in and exiting a corner.
- POSTURE :
- We will show you how to move your body on the bike for smooth and fluid control .
- Sitting on the bike correctly will allow you to control the bike intuitively.
- Learn body mechanics techniques for zen like control of your body.
- STEERING :
- Learn the fundamentals of technique and timing that are critical to smooth cornering.
- Leaning into a corner is not easy. Perfecting your technique will have everything to do with how and when you are steering the bike.
- Your line determines when you use your throttle, brakes, steering.
- Timing is a key element to smooth cornering.
- your line is the package your timing goes into.
When you have finished the cornering clinic you can then transfer all the techniques you have learned to your motorcycle and ride confidently .